God created our beautiful world and made us so that we can enjoy the forms,
colour and scents in His creation. Bible crafts are a natural part
of teaching to help and explain Bible principles.
Like other activities, crafts will review and reinforce the Bible learning
and keep the Bible lesson fresh in the child's memory.
ALL CRAFTS ARE NEWLY REVISED!!
- Helping Feet
- God wants us to be helpful to others
- Seed Plates
- Giving thanks to God for the food we eat
- Finger Puppets
- To tell about Samson's haircut!
- Paper Bag Puppets
- To tell or act out any story
- I choose Jesus
- A spinner that children can make
- Mother's Day Card
- A spiral picture card
- Christmas Card
- A "peep-in-me" picture card
- I Love Jesus Pennant
- A craft to show kids love for Jesus
- Jesus Loves You Card
- A card showing how Jesus loves kids!
- Jesus is Alive Plaque
- A Resurrection craft
- Jesus is My Lord
- A craft showing Jesus riding on a donkey
- Fishing for Jesus
- A fishing net craft to help kids invite friends
- Sailing Along
- We need the power of the Holy Spirit
- Look Up!
- We need to think about God's glory and majesty
- Baby Jesus
- Making a plaque of Jesus wrapped in a blanket
- God Cares for Me
- An easy to make flower plaque craft
- God's Beautiful Garden
- Garden of Eden clay models
FOR MORE CRAFTS SEE:
- Primary Crafts
- Various Crafts to choose from