Press here for Jesus is My Lord Pattern
Making the Craft:
- Copy the patterns onto a sheet of thin white card.
- Help the children cut out the figures making sure they match
- Help them squeeze a thin line of glue along the outline of Jesus
and the top edge of the back and neck of one donkey.
- Lay it on top of the other figure until it is dry.
- Bend the donkeys away from each other, so that they stand on
spread apart legs.
"I said to (Jesus), 'You are my Lord'" (Psalm 16:2).
Preschool to Grade 2.
Many years ago Jesus came riding into Jerusalem on a donkey. All
the people came out to meet Him and waved palm branches, and shouted
that Jesus was King. But Jesus did not come as a king, but to
die for us so that we can go to Heaven. And one day soon, Jesus
is coming again, and He will be not only our King, but He will rule
over all the earth as the King of kings!
The Bible says in Revelation 4:11, that Jesus is worthy of our thanks
and praise for He is a good God. We are going to make "Jesus
riding on a donkey" to remind you of how Jesus came riding into
Jerusalem. When we are finished, you can take your's home and
stand it on a shelf, or on a cupboard.
Jesus is Our Lord:
What does it say on the donkey? "Jesus, You are my Lord!"
Jesus is our Lord and we love Him. And that's why we sing about
Jesus, and praise Him, and learn more about Him every week.
Let's pray now and tell Jesus how much we love Him and say to Him, "Jesus,
You are my Lord!