Press here for Jesus is My Lord Pattern
Making the Craft:
- Copy Jesus on the Donkey patterns onto a sheet of thin white card.
- Help the children cut out the figures (to make it easier leave a
border) making sure they match back-to-back.
- Help them squeeze a thin line of glue along the outline of Jesus and
the top edge of the back and neck of one donkey.
- Lay it on top of the other figure until it is dry.
- Bend the donkeys away from each other, so that they stand on the
spread apart legs.
"I said to (Jesus), 'You are my Lord'" (Psalm 16:2).
Preschool to Grade 2.
We are going to make Jesus riding on a donkey. Many years ago Jesus
came riding on a donkey into Jerusalem. All the people waved palm
branches and shouted that Jesus was King. And one day soon, Jesus
is coming again, and He will be not only our King, but He will rule over
all the earth as the King of kings!
The Bible says in Revelation 4:11, that Jesus is worthy, as He is our Lord
and God, to receive glory and honour and power, and He created all things.
Let's make our "Jesus riding on a donkey", and then you can take
your's home and stand it on a cupboard or a shelf.
Jesus is Our Lord:
What does it say on the donkey? Yes, that we need to say, "Jesus, You
are my Lord!" Jesus is our Lord and we love Him. And that's
why we come to Sunday School where we can sing about Jesus, and praise Him,
and learn more about Him from the Bible.
Let's pray now and tell Jesus how much we love Him and say to Him, "Jesus,
You are my Lord!