When you want to impart important information to a person, it is often best
related in a story, because it is more easily understood and enjoyed.
Telling teens stories from time to time reveals truths about God, and helps
them to understand Him and His loving nature.
Here's a series of stories to inspire and encourage teens!
ALL STORIES HAVE BEEN NEWLY REVISED AND UPDATED!!
- Loving Yourself
- Lasting beauty comes from a gentle and quiet spirit
- Trust or Mistrust?
- Realda gained the trust and then spoilt it
- Most Precious
- It's not what's on the outside that counts!
- They Won't Come Up!
- Our sins are forgiven and buried in the deepest sea
- Lost at Sea
- We need to pray and then trust God to answer our prayers
- We can win others by praying and showing love and concern for them
- Only a Plank!
- Jesus wants us to be signposts pointing the way to Heaven
- Wiggle Waddle
- Only Jesus can change Ugly Ducklings into beautiful Swans
Back to TeenTrail