What Can We Tell Others?
"Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to all
creation" Mark 16:15.
The Bible speaks about us witnessing for Christ. A witness is
someone who has seen or has personal knowledge of an incident. For
Christians the definition is: "Someone who can testify about what he has
experienced and knows about Christ and Salvation, from his own personal
In Acts 1:8, Jesus said that we would be witnesses to Him.
Facts about Jesus:
You can share the following facts about Jesus:
- His life is a historical fact.
- He loved us so much that He died for us.
- He died as the Sin-bearer of the whole world.
- He rose again when God raised Him from the dead.
- He is the Lord of Lords and He is God.
- He lives and reigns forevermore as the King of Kings.
- He sits on the right-hand of God and is the soon coming King.
Facts about You:
Do you know and love Jesus as your Saviour? If you do, then I am sure
that you can share many of the following things with your friends:
- I accepted Christ and the Lamb of God washed away my sin.
- I know His Saving Power and it changed my life.
- I know His friendship, because I talk and walk with Jesus every
- I know He's a good God, because He answers my prayers.
- I know His Healing Power, because He heals all my diseases.
The above list is just some of the things that you can tell others.
Think about what the Gospel means to you personally. Good News is
that Jesus saves all who will call on Him!
How well you know the Bible is not so important, but rather how well
you know Christ, and what He has done to change your life.
So, tell your friends what Jesus has done in your life. And I am sure
that you can find many other things to share with them.
Copyright © Sharon Children's Ministries
Back to Reaching Others Index
Back to TeenTrail