Object lessons are built around an object, which is displayed to the audience
while you present the lesson. This makes the lesson interesting and when
later seeing the object, teens will remember the lesson and it's application.
Here's a series of Object Lessons to inspire and help teens grow as Christians!
- God's Values
- We must pattern our lives on God's goodness
- The Holy Spirit
- He is a Special Person who wants to live in our lives
- The Cheater's Cup
- The only way to "win" Eternal Life is to live God's way
- The Trinity
- An apple shows how the Godhead is made up of three Persons
- Weighed and Found Wanting
- Beware, your sins have found you out!
- Reflecting Jesus
- We need to reflect His light and love to others
- Respecting Others
- We need to respect others so that we can earn their respect
- The 'Tater Family
- Characters who show the way we can behave or misbehave
- Loaded Down!
- We don't need to be crushed by worries and fears
- Dry Bones!
- No, a completely new heart must be our aim
- Passing the Baton
- Tell your friends about Jesus and pass it on!
- Faith-Victory Street
- Which road are you on?
- God's Hand
- When He holds our hand, we will never slip and fall
- GO-GOT Acrostic
- Obeying Jesus' commission to win others
Back to TeenTrail