Teens need to grow as Christians by having a Quiet-time each day, and if they
then obey what the Bible says, they will build their faith. Most
importantly, they will act, walk and talk in a way that pleases God.
Here's a series of articles, devotions and Bible studies to help teens grow as
- Well Watered Spiritual Growth!
- Filling your life with God's blessings
- Learning from God's Word!
- How to find treasures to help you grow in Jesus
- A Quiet-time Guide!
- Talking to God and letting God speak to you through His Word
- Knowing God!
- Growing as a Christian by knowing God personally
- Being Sure You're Saved!
- Knowing your sins are forgiven and that Jesus is your Saviour
- I Suppose it's True?
- Having faith that says, "I commit myself heart, mind and soul"
- Obeying and Trusting God!
- Are we willing to let God put a calling on our life?
- God's Word in Our Life!
- What the Bible means in our life
- Finding Joy in My Circumstances!
- God wants to give us joy, no matter what our situation
- Facing People I'm With!
- How to love, serve and care for people even if they are unpleasant
- Who am I in Christ?!
- How to live victoriously in Jesus, despite being the person we are
- Overcoming My Worries!
- How to overcome worries by finding the secret of being content
- Who is God?
- Some of the things that the Bible teaches us about God
- Man and Sin
- We are all sinners and are saved only by God's grace and mercy
- Who is Jesus?
- He is the Son of God, our Saviour and our Best Friend!
- Finding Jesus
- How to be made right with God by accepting Jesus as Saviour
- Growing like Jesus
- Growing as a Christian and pleasing God
- What Can I Lay Down?
- We can dedicate our life in serving Jesus
- How can We Love God?
- By giving Him all our respect and reverence
- He Calls and I Answer
- As a disciple we follow and obey Jesus
- What's in a Name?
- Every promise God made will be fulfilled!
- Four-fold Love
- We need to love and honour God in all we do and say
- Can an Imitator be True?
- Imitate and follow Jesus - He's the real deal!
- Fruit of the Spirit (1)
- How Love, Joy and Peace are formed in us
- Fruit of the Spirit (2)
- How Patience, Kindness, and Goodness are formed in us
- Fruit of the Spirit (3)
- How Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-Control are formed in us
Back to TeenTrail