"--1-- have --2-- your --3-- in my --4--
so that --5-- might not --6-- against --7--."
Look up the verses below in a New International Bible (NIV)
and you will find clues to the missing words below:
- 1 Corinthians 2:9 - you have two, but you need to spell
it with one letter!
- Proverbs 2:1-5 - what type of treasure?
- Psalm 119:17 - what should we obey?
- Matthew 6:21 - what should be where our treasure is?
- Same as for Clue 1.
- Psalm 119:133 - what shouldn't rule over us?
- Deuteronomy 12:28 - If we obey God's rules, with who will
it always go well?
If you are stuck, then look up Psalm 119:11 in your Bible! To
find the book of Psalms, open your Bible in the middle and you will
soon find it. Try and learn this verse so that you can say it
from memory. Are you reading your Bible every day? I
Copyright © Sharon Children's Ministries
Back to Memory Verses and Puzzles
Back to Bibleland