An object lesson is a lesson or message built around an object, which you
display to the audience while you present the lesson. This makes the
lesson interesting and when later seeing the object, children will remember
the lesson and it's application. Object Lessons thus are a powerful
and easy means of teaching Bible truths by creating interest with the object
so that the lesson is easily absorbed and remembered.
- Faithful Caleb
- If we serve God faithfully, He will reward us
- My Little Tree
- We need to grow in Jesus in order to bear much fruit
- Powerless Samson
- Our strength comes from living a life that honours
- Imprisoned Hearts
- Setting you free from the prison of unforgivenss and hate
- Look up, God is in Control!
- We are tiny, but what a Big God we serve!
- God's Arithmetic
- If we obey God, He wants to add good things to our lives!
- Floating Fingers
- A trick to show kids that the devil wants to fool them
- Letter to Father Christmas
- God wants us to look at the way we behave
- Going Up!
- We need God's value of kindness in our lives
- Knuckle Crusher
- Faith in Jesus crushes our fears
- Touchable Jesus
- Jesus is approachable, touchable and reachable
- God is For You
- God is for us and not against us
- Popping Up!
- Getting rid of sins that keep popping up!
- God's Values
- We must pattern our lives on God's goodness
- Cookie-Cutter Christians?
- Each of God's children are unique and special to Him
- God's Forgiveness
- Jesus cleanses us from our sins that separate us from God
- What's in a Name?
- God lives up to His Name and keeps His promises
- Following the example of Jesus
- Leaps and Bounds
- Edible ways to grow your class!
- Anybody at Home?
- Keeping our lamps shining for Jesus
- Becoming Shining Lights
- Living and doing our best for Jesus
- Potato and Spud
- God wants us to do what He has planned for our lives
- The Lion and the Lamb
- Jesus wants change you into a child of God
- Running the Race
- Jesus is always with us and ready to help us
- True Salt
- True Christians show respect for others and care for them
- On Time!
- God always answers our prayers In Time and On Time!
- The Bent Nail
- Are we ready for God to bless and use us?
- The Holy Spirit
- He is a Special Person Who lives in our lives
- Life's a Gambol
- The importance of putting God first
- Tea-Bag Christians
- Trials in our lives strengthen our faith in God
- Full or Less?
- I don't want to be Hopeless, Heartless or Helpless!
- Mighty Peanut
- Only Jesus can cleanse our hearts and fill us with power
- Smoky Eggs
- The Son shines out of an egg
- Weighed Down!
- We cannot meet God's standard as sin weighs us down
- Unseen Storms
- Jesus is our Rock on which we must build our lives
- Angry Nails
- Our anger can hurt others and leave scars in their lives
- The Cheater's Cup
- The only way to "win" Eternal Life is to live God's way
- Like Daniel we must be trustworthy and faithfully serve God
- My Best Present
- We need to be ready as Jesus is coming back soon!
- Heroes and Zeroes
- Make sure you copy true Heroes and not Zeroes!
- Shining Dim?
- Sin tangles up our lives
- Post for You!
- We need to guard what we put in our hearts
- No Room for Jesus
- Schools may want to ban Him, but not us!
- The Missing Piece
- God wants to find all the missing pieces of His puzzle
- I Love
- I hope you can say, 'I love pleasing God!'
- The King's Highway
- You can only travel on this if you go God's way
- Sin Tangles
- Sin tangles our lives and our lamp grows dim
- Broken Telephone
- Are you like Samuel and have good hearing?
- Treasures in Heaven
- We need to choose good things as our treasures
- Mr Jones goes to Heaven
- God wants to answer our prayers and bless our lives
- God's Gifts
- He's waiting to shower gifts and blessings into your life!
- Permanent Love
- It's not easy to understand Jesus' love for us
- Being like Jesus
- We need to always follow Jesus' example
Back to Bibleland