God Loves You Card
Here's a card that you can make for a friend who is sick, feeling sad,
or just someone you care for!
Sheets of A4 white paper or thin card.
Printed out copies of the card.
Crayons or paints.
Making the Card:
- Copy or print the pictures onto A4 sheets of paper (alternately
print both pictures 2-sided on thin card ensuring the card folds
- Cut out the cards and fold along the mid-lines.
- The two sides of the card are glued along the mid-line
back-to-back to give the cover and inside pictures.
- Then fold the card horizontally to form the finished card.
- Open up the card and fold the inside part up horizontally, and then
fold down the pop-up part "THIS MUCH!"
- The card is then complete (see the above pictures).
Colour in or paint the card to your heart's content using your favourite
colours. Send the finished card to that special friend.
Back to Kids Craft Index
Back to Bibleland