Cardboard House Craft
An easy to build cardboard house that children can make and use in a
diarama as a prop in a story or lesson.
For each child:
A4 sheets of thin card.
Scissors or craft knife.
Click here for the House Plans
Making the House:
- Copy of the pattern onto thin card and enlarge if desired.
- Cut out around the pattern and down the sides of flaps D against
the base of the house.
- Cut down the sides of flaps A against the sides of the roof
- Using a pointed object, lightly score along the heavy lines of
flaps A to E and fold these flaps along the score lines.
- Lightly score along the fold lines of the sides, base and roof
panels of the house and fold along the score lines.
- Glue flap C to side C to form the rectangular shape of the house.
- Bend the roof panels towards each and glue flaps A and B inside
the panels to form the peaked roof.
- Glue flaps D and E to the inside of the bottom of the house to
form the base, and the house is complete!
You could use two houses as props in the story of the Houses on the Sand
Click here for the "Unseen Storms" story
Back to Kids Craft Index
Back to Bibleland