In God's Hands Plaque
Here's an easy-to-make plaque to remind us that God loves us dearly and
always holds us safe in His hands.
Sheets of A4 thin card.
In God's Hands pattern (see below).
Paint or coloured crayons.
Making the Plaque:
- Copy the pattern onto a sheet of A4 card.
- Cut out the plaque and fold along the dotted line.
- Carefully cut along the two dotted lines in the hands using a craft knife.
- Cut out the creation strip and inset it through the slits in the hands.
- Colour in and decorate the plaque.
- Alternately, make your own creation strips and paste or draw in pictures of what God
- You could also paste your photo or one of a friend in the middle block!
You can move the creation strip and remind yourself that God created the
heavens and the earth, the sun and the moon and the stars. We see
these every day and they remind us that God never leaves us nor forsakes
God loves us dearly and always holds us safe in His hands. Deuteronomy
33:26 tells us:
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.
When you feel all alone and afraid, just say to God, "Put Your big arms
around me and hold me tight, and then I will feel safe and not be afraid.
Copyright © Sharon Children's Ministries
Back to Kids Craft Index
Back to Bibleland