Activities are creative learning tools that will help the teacher consolidate
and review the lesson in a way that is attractive to children. This can
be done with interactive competitions, games, memory verses and puzzles etc.
The main goal is to involve children to the maximum so that they learn
by doing, rather than just being listeners and spectators.
- Three Trees
- A paper cutting about Jesus and three famous trees in the Bible
- That I Might See Jesus!
- A paper cutting to help children give their hearts to Jesus
- Huffing and Puffing
- An experiment showing kids cannot be forced to accept Jesus
- Can You Hear Me?
- A hearing trumpet you can make
- Swirling Milk
- An experiment showing that we are a beautiful pattern to God
- An experiment showing God is there when we face danger
- Mark Finds Jesus
- An experiment shows how the Holy Spirit fills us with joy
- My Prayer Card
- A prayer card for children to ask for God's help
- Faith to Sink or Float?
- A quiz and an experiment to test the children's faith
- My Rock!
- Jesus is my Rock! paper weight activity
- Handy Words of Life
- An activity to help children know God's Word
- Bible Dictionary
- An ongoing activity to teach children the meaning of Bible Words
- Steps to Jesus
- A card to find ways to help a friend know Jesus
- Bible Bookmark
- A bookmark card to encourage children to read the Bible
FOR MORE ACTIVITIES SEE:
- Little One's Activities
- Activities for younger children
Back to Bibleland